Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Days of being thankful

This month in my classroom we focus each day thinking about something we are thankful for, and each week we write it down and hang it up in the classroom. This got me thinking about what I am truly thankful for. There are so many things to be thankful for and today my mind has been focused on the baby in my belly.

Yesterday I felt the baby move for the first time and I think I have felt it today. There are no words that can describe this feeling and after losing our first one, it makes this moment of thankfulness more then just being "thankful". It's know who is creating this little on inside me and how I have no control over any of it! That is something to be truly thankful for, and I truly am!

1 comment:

Edwinson said...

We know how Thankful you are for this little growing inside you. We continue to pray and rejoice! Love you,
AD & UB