Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 10 and 11

Wednesday: I am thankful for working vehicles. I love our 4 runner and thankful for how reliable it is. Luke just recently purchased a 92 (I believe that is the year) Nissan truck. When we first got it there was something wrong with the clutch, but after my amazing husband spent like 4 hours on it, fixed it and it has been running great ever since!

Thursday: Today I am thankful for my iphone. Luke and I do not have a land line phone and rely fully on our iphones. I love the convenience of having our schedules on it, email from school and home together, and of course my baby aps.

This morning I was eating my cereal while playing a game on my phone. I usually play on my phone as a distraction so I am not focusing on eating, because that usually results in instant throwing up. So anyway I was eating and playing when all of a sudden my phone fell into my cereal!! It was not completely submersed in milk, but pretty close. I immediately scooped it up, took the case off, and dried it with a towel. I turned it off and on and everything seemed ok. I brought it to Luke and he said the sound wasn't working on it. Awesome.....so I took it with me to school hoping it would just dry out and be fine, but when I went to call Luke in the afternoon it was not allowing me to hear him. If I put the call on speaker phone then we can hear each other, but that is it. So my phone was clearly busted :(........ I started to see what I could do about my phone without paying a bagillion dollars fixing it (and we are going to try to sell them).... I did find something that said to blow the phone out with canned air; As soon as I got home I did just that! After I turned it back on I tested it to see if it worked and no such luck! Bummer...... I started to get desperate and was really upset about the phone when I prayed over my phone and as soon as I turned it back on everything worked!!!!! YAY!!! Thank you God for phones that work :)

No comments: