Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Stretching!

4 MONTHS!!! I cannot believe that I am 4 months pregnant!! I am SUPER excited and cannot believe that I am actually pregnant! My belly is actually starting to form into a little bump. At first I was in denial about it and thinking that it was just because I just ate and was bloated, but people have been telling me that it is indeed a baby bump. This morning I woke up feeling stretched! The top of my stomach was super tight and I thought it was just because I had to go to the bathroom. It has been like that all day and believe me I have been to the bathroom more times then I can count. It is my belly getting ready to house the super fast growing baby inside me! Luke and I are so excited :)

No comments: