Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Days 8 and 9

Monday: I am thankful for energy. Being pregnant has been quite an adventure! I was pretty sick the first trimester and most of the second. Just this past weekend I have felt like my old self. I have more energy and therefore being nicer to everyone :)

Tuesday: Today I am thankful for scripture. This morning Luke and I were talking while eating breakfast and he was sharing some scripture with me that has been on his heart. I was thinking about that all morning, and when I got to school this morning we had our staff devotions. Our headmaster led the devotions and spoke from Psalm 127, and also brought up the same scripture that Luke was talking about this morning. It was so encouraging and I just know that the Lord is watching over us and will take care of us and this precious baby! Praise the Lord from whom all blessings flow!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love that you're giving thanks every day ... its such a good reminder for me ... I want to be like you Becca when I grow up! Seriously!

P.S. Not sure if y'all are going home for Thanksgiving or Christmas but we'd love to meet up with you and Luke sometime. We'll be in town for both holidays staying with family. Miss you guys!!