Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2

Today I am thankful for my students. They are constantly making me laugh! Today while picking them up from music class it decided to down pour outside. We have to walk just a couple feet outside (under covering) to get into the school building. My students were already talkative because it was freezing in Dallas today, never-mind the pouring rain. Once I got them in line and ready to go inside there was the loudest thunder and the sharpest crack of lighting I have ever hear or seen....and apparently for my students too. They FREAKED! It was so funny; the girls scream and cover their ears, the boys are running up to each other and giving high fives, and then there is me trying to get my class under control so we can enter the building in a somewhat calm fashion. Yeah...that didn't happen! I quickly bounced into action on plan B... Just get the kiddos inside. This was working out great until they were just as crazy as outside and the church was in the middle of the ladies Bible Study. Thankfully the ladies were laughing at my students reactions, and were quickly able to gather ourselves together and make it back to class without another word.

Yes, I am thankful for fun filled moments like this. My class is awesome and we have so much fun. Thank the Lord for a job that I absolutely love, and would not trade for anything!

No comments: