Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

summer

Today is the last full day of school and the LAST day of Grace Camp FOREVER!!! Next year I will not have to come to school at 6:30am and stay until 6:15-6:30! I will be able to leave at 3:30 if I wanted to. I am not sure what I think about that. I am a "doer", I love to help and serve and relaxing and taking time for myself is not one of my sweet skills. Now don't get me wrong, sometimes I am too good at practicing those relaxing skills when I want to, but to have nothing to do...I think I am going to go crazy!

This summer I will be baby sitting for two families and loving on some awesome kiddos. It is going to be so nice to chill out and do things at my pace. My goals this summer is to make lots of money (ya right), make a baby (Lord willing), read lots of books, and CHILL OUT!!! So there you have it....we will see how this goes.

As far as life goes, things are back to normal (I think), We have a doctor's appointment next Tuesday and I am thinking things will be fine. Luke is going strong through his first summer class and only had like a bagillion more to do! We are still praying and following the Lord's guidance on Haiti.

1 comment:

Anthony, Elysia, Kamden, Schuyler & Loegan Bleyd said...

Still praying for you Becca - just you wait - God will heal your heart more and more each day.