Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ouch

Monday I came home from work early, and in a lot of pain. Tuesday I came home early from works and in even more pain! Wednesday I just didn't go into work, and guess what?!? A LOT of pain. Here we are...Thursday I am ye again bound to the couch with my legs up not in as much pain as early this week, but still have some. Resting and being still helps tremendously...but I just don't want to sit around all day. I am feeling a lot better and my plan is to either go to work tomorrow or cut my insides out because I am done playing this game.

I was laying in the clinic f our school Tuesday morning because I could not stand up straight! With some amazing godly women around me trying to convince me that I was going home and that I needed to take the next day off! In my head I know i needed to rest, but in my heart I wanted everything to be normal. I knew that I was going to be an emotional roller coaster and I could control that, but the pain and what my body is going through I did not expect! I figured the trauma of being in the ER Saturday and all that passing the baby would be it and I could go back to normal... NO ONE told me about what happens next. The doctor just gave me a prescription for Vicodine and told me I would need that! At first I looked at Luke and just wondered why they would prescribe such a strong medication for something that already took place, but I found out why later! I went to my OB Monday and they said my body was cleaning itself out, but no one said how or how much pain that would entail. Then they called to check on me Tuesday, I told them how much pain I was in and their response was "oh yeah, that is normal. Take the vicodine and try to lay down as much as you can". Thanks for the help!

I decided then to listen to my body, because God created it to handle these kinds of things. I have been laying down, still, and board out of my mind! It has been good because I can feel it helping. I have not taken the vicodine and my body must be doing a great job at cleaning because I have NEVER been in this much pain before! It is ok, each time I hurt I have been making up a song and that helps, maybe someday I will share that funny song with you...not right now because I am still adding to it :)

I miss my students and cannot wait to get back to normal. All you who have shared stories, hugs, comments here and on facebook, sent flowers....you guys rock! They have all helped so much and thank you! I have the best husband in the world! I have royally messed up his school schedule and yesterday he stayed home with me. I told him to go to school because he cannot help me heal, and he said no he can't, but he can help my heart! He is awesome and I do not deserve him!

No comments: