Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

After

Yesterday was Mother's Day and I have to say that I was sad on Mother's Day, but I do not have any negative feelings towards Mother's Day. I really feel like Luke and I will be able to conceive again and have a bunch of amazing children, and if for some reason we cannot or don't, we re going to move to Haiti where I am almost positive we will be adopting at least a million! :)

The pain and emptiness I feel stinks, but it is going to be ok. We went to the doctor today and everything seemed fine. The doctor feels that there was something wrong with the baby. It was not growing correctly and the body just knows what do do. Physically I am fine, no problems with anything and after 1 cycle we can try again. Who knows when that will happen, but we are praying for quick healing and a normal cycle (which I have always had).

I cannot tell you how much it has helped me to have all of your love and support! The Facebook messages and even the secret ones (all you know who you are), were so encouraging and helpful! I found such peace through you and from this doctor's appointment we feel uplifted and know that God has a plan, even if we do not understand it...that is when it is so comforting to have someone BIGGER then you to cling too, and that is exactly what we are doing. Thanks again!

Please join us in praying for a quick healing! I go back to the doctor next Monday for a check up! Love you all so much!

No comments: