Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

productivity

I have had my eye open for an armoir for our living room for some time now. These guys are VERY expensive and I just couldn't bring myself to pay full price for one. So I have been stalking Craig's list, ebay, and Luke's closet just waiting for one! No luck! Two days ago out of the blue Luke was walking in the student center at his school and noticed someone was selling one for $40!!!!!!!!!! These guys can go for $400.00!!! So we got it :) It looks awesome in our living room! Yesterday Luke picked it up, got it in the car, and lugged it (with help from our apartment guy, he helped Luke on the last step), and got it in our living room all by himself. Then he went back to school. He picked me up from school at 6, we raced home, changed and rode 4 miles on our awesome bicycles, then came home cleaned, and perfected the living room, I did laundry (which is done and I have no clothes to wash)! We were SUPER productive last night! I got to school this morning (late for me) at 7:15, and oh, did I mention that I do not have any grading to do because I did all of that yesterday!?!?!? Yup, I think I am getting back to normal! Thank you hormones for FINALLY getting back to where you are suppose to be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

post some pics of it..wanna see
michelle