Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkins

I wanted to do some decorating for fall, but honestly my mind and decorating excitment in all on Christmas! I am so excited to decorate for Christmas!!!! But it is only fall, and so Luke and I decided to get some pumpkins and carve them. I have never carved a pumpkin before. Luke showed me all that I needed to do; carving the top out, gutting it (gross at first), baking the seeds, and then carving your picture. We had fun! Luke carved the symbol from his school, and I carved Luke & Becca. They came out cute, and the seeds are so delicious!



This was my first look inside the pumpkin....yeah, it was FULL of guts :P



Luke working hard.





The final product!


Riley and her pumpkin :)



So now my apartment is somewhat decorated for fall, and I am so ready for Christmas :)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE PUMPKIN RILEY!!! SHE'S THE BEST. FINALLY AN UPDATED PIC OF HER! LOVE MICHELLE

Anonymous said...

Love those pumpkins:-) perhaps you could carve a snowman on one?!