Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Boogers

Today at Grace Camp (my after school program), I was completely grossed out! Now I can pretty much take anything little children do from throw up, blood, spit up, poop, accidents in their pants....anything, but today I discovered something that makes me gag! One of the three year old boys stood near the door with his hand over his mouth. This was rather odd for him, since we are usually telling him to stop running and sit down :), but not this time. I went over to him and asked him if he was ok, and he just looked at me. I took his hand down from his mouth and noticed that he was chewing on something. I asked him what he was eating and he laughed....hhhmmm....definetly suspicious! I asked him again and started to tickle him when he bursted out while laughing "BOOGERS"!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT?!?!?!?!? I asked him again and he picked his nose and ate a booger!!! I could not believe it, I did not know what to do! I told him that was gross and full of germs and that is why we do not eat our boogers. Obviously he could care less about my germ lecture and began to walk around the room with his fingers up his nose. Ok, just another day at Grace Camp :) I love my job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeewwwwww...

definitely a gross out!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I almost tossed my lunch.