Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"I love you"

This year is full of balancing! I am very busy at school and also the after school care director. With all that and being a wife, I have a lot on my plate. I am loving every minute of it! My students this year are so much fun! I forget how little they are when they first start out, and I love watching the process of them growing into first graders. Today we started the day talking about what we were going to focus on as far as our behavior goes....and that is as far as it went...just talking about it :) my wonderful students are still working on the putting it into action part! As we had another talk about everything we just talked about, it was time to go to Chapel. I took a deep breathe and asked them to line up quietly, (although I think they did not hear the quietly part), when I felt this tap on my arm. I turned around and bent down eye level to one of my little boys. He looked at me in the eyes and said "ummmmm.....I love you". It was so precious, and definitely made my day :) Praise the Lord for precious children that I have the privilege to teach and be with each day!

No comments: