Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Booggers part 2

Well after my crazy experience yesterday I decided that I wanted to stay away from boogers for awhile! Let me tell you that lasted for about an hour this morning! We were in chapel and I noticed one of my students holding his nose. He gets bloody noses a lot, so I wanted to make sure that he was ok. He said that he holds his nose so it stops running, but he thought there was something up his nose. I told him that we could get a tissue when we got back to class....well the next thing I know I feel a tap on my side! I look over and there is my little first grade boy holding the biggest booger I have ever seen! He had an accomplished smile on his face for getting the obstruction out of his nose, while I was trying to hold back from gagging! I got up and got a tissue for him, gave it to him, and then he gave it back to me when he was done cleaning it up...giggling and all! When I asked him why he gave me the tissue back he said that he did not want to hold that....(well I did not want to either, but oh the joys of being a teacher) at least he did not eat it....blah :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you just cann't get away from those suckers hun'! great! love michelle