Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Success

Well I got the results this week that I have successfully completed my miscarriage.....ggggrrreeeaaattt (insert eye roll here). I am happy though that everything is back to normal as far as my body goes and soon we can go for round two! Hopefully this round will end a bit better :). It's all in God's hands!

Another school year has come to a close, and summer had officially started! It is off to a great start. Baby sitting is going great, and I am have too much fun with my kiddos. I start baby sitting the other group this week, and that will put me at four kiddos. I am not baby sitting all four every day, so I will have some sanity left at the end of the week :). I cannot complain at all, I am blessed to have a job, and also to absolutely LOVE the families I am working for! God provides and gives me joy all the time!

So with that said, I am going to enjoy the rest of my peaceful evening until I dive into another week :)

1 comment:

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

Hugs! May God bless you with peace as you continue trying.

Thanks for posting the giveaway :)