Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

POP!!!!!!

I am a "doer" I thrive on helping people, and doing stuff. I LOVE to help and do anything...this also drives my husband nuts :). He asks me quite frequently to chill, or cancel something, or say NO (I have the hardest time saying no). I love children so much! Luke and I will someday have our own! I love, love, LOVE teaching, and LOVE baby sitting (my summer job). I am so blessed to have the family that I am baby sitting for! They trust me, the kiddos are awesome and I can take them anywhere....the little girl loves to clean, and oh my do they make Champ and Riley tired! I love it!

I am not one to admit when I need a break, but I don't think I have ever needed a vacation. I am in need of one now, let me tell you! I don't know if it is to run away from everything, or just chill, but either way I am for it! Luke and I have been faced with so much the past year, and things just seem to continue getting complicated! We are stronger then ever in the Lord and following Him with all we have. We are SUPER excited for what He has in store for us, and cannot wait to get started.

There you go, those are my random crazy, not making much sense thoughts :)

No comments: