Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Always Something

I am not sure why this is just becoming a reality, or maybe I am just defeated, but there is always, I mean ALWAYS something that needs to be done! I love completing things, checking off my "to do" list and at the end of the day knowing all that has been accomplished. I LOVE sitting back on the couch looking at my house and know that every bit of it is clean. I am almost there today...just waiting for the laundry machines to catch up to me.

As I sit here just waiting and playing with the kiddos I realized that there are other things that need to be done....then it hit me...there is ALWAYS going to be something that needs to be done. Having two kiddos around all the time gave me the sense of what motherhood will be like: You need to choose playing, or dusting, coloring or washing the floor...lots of thing will not get done, but then again will everything ever be done, completely?!?!!? Nope!

Luke just called me and he is in the US of A :) YAY!!! He is almost home!!! I cannot wait to see him! I know that he was only gone a week, but it wasn't that long ago that he was gone for 2 MONTHS!!! so I am ready for him to be home for a while. I am looking forward to celebrating my birthday with him, and then our anniversary, and then VACATION TO THE CAPE WITH THE FAMILY!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! And Lord willing there will be another pregnancy in there :). God is in control!

No comments: