Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Victim Syndrome

Today I am suffering from what I like to call "Victim Syndrome" it is when I feel really bad about what is going on, and I mostly feel sorry for myself. Today in church I was waiting for people to ask me how Luke was doing...no one asked. Then I saw a person from my small group who did, but the conversation turned to their situation because I have not seen them in a while and wanted to know how they were doing. Then there is Joey and Jenna who always ask and Jenna deals with my craziness because she is awesome. I did not see them until after Sunday School so that doesn't really count anyway. Oh wait, there was that one lady who came up to me and said "Hi, I haven't seen Luke in a while"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? YES SHE SAID THAT!!! AND did I mention that this lady is in our Sunday School class, and she was there when it was announced what Luke was doing....seriously!

Well this morning was a sad morning and I just wanted to be with Luke and hug him, but he is in Haiti still and being busy, being busy. Poor guy! He is working so hard and I am so proud of him! I just wish I could be with him! Today is the last day that I can just pick up the phone and call him. AT&T only gave us the month of February free, starting tomorrow everything is back to normal....great!

I know that I only have two more weeks until I can see him, but I have already gone a month! Shouldn't that be long enough? Ok, thanks for letting me vent, I am ok now. I had a great afternoon chilling out and ready for school this week. Hope you all have a fabulous Monday tomorrow!!

No comments: