Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Bipolar

I have never been bipolar, but I feel like I am! I mean there are some days, hours, minutes, and even seconds that I feel a million emotions all at once. This morning I felt great; got up started my routine with the dogs, getting myself ready for the day, then an hour later BAM! It hit me, I was a sobbing mess sitting in the chair trying to tell myself that I was going to be ok, and going to make it. I have been like this since Luke left! I have no idea what has gotten into me! I am not usually like this. I have a super cape and play survivor mode very well. I think my super cape lost it's powers!

As of now, I am feeling much better. I am baby sitting two kiddos for the weekend and they are great. It is keeping my mind from wandering where it shouldn't and allowing myself to pour into these guys. It is great!

I cannot wait to squeeze Luke!!! I miss him lots, but he is where he needs to be and he is pretty amazing! LOVE HIM TO PIECES!!

No comments: