Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Life

Luke and I were in the process of setting up out website that is super cool and we are super excited about it, but obviously it is on hold! We were going to connect all the blogs and it was just going to ROCK! But Luke is in Haiti and I don't know what I am doing with it, so we will have to wait until Luke comes back....if he comes back :) He will!

In other news, I am holding down the fort while Luke is working in Haiti. Champ and Riley are still alive and I haven't come close to selling them on ebay in at least five days! They have been doing awesome now that I have figured out a way to lock them in the kitchen. I will have to post pictures soon of that!

Yesterday I received a message from someone I use to work with who it way older then me. It was not a good message, and in fact it made my blood boil!!! I could not believe the arrogance of some people! It mentioned things like "just be lucky Luke isn't in the military fighting in a war and can come home in a month"....well that is true, however, he is fighting a war (just not for America), and the people who are fighting for our country I support and pray for, and it is their choice.....grrrrr, there were lots more to that message, but it's ok. I am praying for her heart and trying not to plan my attack, which I would like to but God would not like that.

So there you go. I have tons more to write about, but most get going on lesson plans and the cool frogs we are going to make today out of hearts :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, I'll punch that person in the face for you. But you're amazing and I'm really proud of you for taking it one day at a time!!