Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 3, 2008

One page at a time..

As I have mentioned several times, I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by! With my first year of marriage, moving to Texas, teaching first grade, and Luke in Seminary, we have had plenty of things to keep us busy! Luke and I just purchased tickets to go to Haiti for the summer, and are wrapping things up here in Texas. Luke at the moment is at the DTS Library working on finishing up his last assignments, and studying for his finals this week! Yesterday he camped out there too after classes, while Riley and I did house work, grocery shopping, and made a GREAT dinner. Today however, we are being lazy and chilling out. I was reflecting how great this year has been, although we did have a rough start, and some bumps in the road, all in all God is good ALL THE TIME!

As I said we are wrapping this up here, and going home for a bit, then spending the summer (45 days) in Haiti! That seems like a long time when you count the days :) We are both excited and in awe. We are by far not the richest people, and still we are blessed to be able to have done and do the things that we are doing! I cannot believe that in a matter of weeks we will be home in NH, then in Haiti! It seems like it is happening all so fast. We are adjusting to being grown ups and having those responsibilities, and even though sometimes I do not want to play that game, it is exciting to see things work out and know that Luke and I are doing well at the game :) And we are making our own adventures! Crazy, I know. This reality at some times seems surreal, but it's cool to know and realize that all of this is just one page out of the book that God has already written for us! I cannot wait to see and experience the next page!

Thanks for listening to me blab :) Have a GREAT weekend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are just too cool! Can't wait to spend some time with you SOON!!!!

Cindy