Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 2, 2008

Mrs.Perkins can be............................

I cannot believe how fast the school year is going by! This past week we had no school on Friday so on Thursday I let my students have their center/free time. While my students were playing and enjoying their games, a few of my students decided that they were going to pretend they were animals. They started playing, crawling around on the floor and making their animal noises, when they realized that they needed an owner. They asked a couple of classmates if they would be the mom or dad. Everyone they asked said no. One of my students got an idea and said "I know we can ask Mrs. Perkins." I did hear his so I was anticipating them to ask me and trying really hard to think of an excuse on why I could not play :) When they came over they were all on the floor looking up at me, when one of them said "Mrs. Perkins, can you be our grandmother?" That's right....GRANDMOTHER!!!!!!!!!!! I was shocked! I asked them why I could not be the mom, and they said because I was too old! That is it, I am never growing old :)

No comments: