Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bugs

I HATE BUGS!!!! If I knew the amount of bugs I would encounter in Texas before we moved here, I would have seriously reconsider!! Our first apartment was COVERED with cockroaches, I hated those guys before I even saw them in Texas, and let me tell you how much I despise those critters!! I cannot even kill them, I scream and jump when I see them, and would be much happier if they were never created....I really hate bugs!

Yesterday I was meeting my friend in a McDonald's parking lot to pick something up from her. We stood in the parking lot talking for a little but when I felt an itch on my leg. I was wearing linen bell bottom pants which are super comfy and so fun to wear! When I itched my leg I thought I felt something weird on my leg, but ignored it. A little bit later we are still talking and I feel something on my knee......I went to itch it and felt a bump inside my pants!!! I didn't freak out, just swatted my leg and figured whatever it was would fall out of my pants. So I hugged and said good bye to my friend and walked to my car.....I felt something on my right hip bone!!!! I instantly panicked!!! I grabbed my pant where the bug was and sat in my car trying to breathe and figure out what I was going to do. I could call Luke and have him come down and help me get this thing out of my pants, or I could just kill it (again) and it would fall out of my pants. As I was thinking about Luke laughing at me and refusing to save me from the bug, I decided I would see if I could kill it first, but...then I started thinking about what kind of bug it was.... what if it was a beetle.... then it's spiky legs would stick in me! What if it was a wasp, or bee...then it would sting me! What if it was a cockroach!!!! AAAHHHH, I could not handle watching a cockroach roll out of my pants. That was it! I was less then 5 minutes from home and surely I could handle driving home where Luke could help me. So I reached into my pocket and grabbed my hair elastic. I tied off the part of my pants that had the bug trapped in it. So now the bug is not touching me and it has it's own little pocket to stay until I could get help!

I started driving home and about half way there I heard the bug in my pants making noise! I could not pin point what the sounds was, but I stated to freak out even more! I turned the radio up louder and drove faster! When I got home, I ran into the house asked Luke to help me! I took my pants off as fast as I could, gave them to Luke and told him not to tell me what kind of bug it as or how big! I just wanted him to get rid of it! I heard Luke take the hair elastic off, open the front door and come back into the bedroom. I had to know...I didn't want to know....arg..... So I asked him " don't tell me if it was a cockroach, but was it big"? He said it was....then I asked him what it was..... turns out is was a big cricket! AAHHHHHHH!!!!! I had a cricket in my pants!!!
I HATE BUGS!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is an awesome story love it..michelle