Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Baby

Nope, no baby YET! I know we will be pregnant soon though :) My friend Kim had some coworkers that were getting rid of their baby stuff and was looking for a good home for it.... I was definitely up for giving the baby furniture a good home! So Kim met me at 8:45 and we hiked up to Plano to get the great stuff! We got a beautiful glider rocker, changing table, crib mattress (never used), and some other fun things. Now I cannot wait to be pregnant and have a baby to use this stuff! Thanks Kim for being amazing and sooooo helpful! I seriously think you should have another one so we can be pregnant together :)

I went to starbucks this afternoon for a delicious iced coffee (decaf in case I am pregnant), when I saw a dad with two little twin girls maybe two years old! It melted my heat! They were dressed alike and just the cutest girls ever :) I could totally have twins...hhhmmm..... :)

No comments: