Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Forever

Ok, so I know that is had been pretty much forever since I have updated this, but let me just tell you how fast this year has gone!! I am currently sitting in the library of Luke's school using their Internet because we cancelled ours at the house. Luke is sitting across from me doing him homework like a good boy. I cannot remember the last time that I just sat with nothing to do; even during spring break, I made myself a list of things to do. It is nice to just chill.

This school year is almost over for us! I cannot believe how fast it went! I know that I have told people that last year went by fast, but this year is way faster! My students are amazing, and growing too fast! The things they say and come up with have me laughing all the time! I love just hanging out in our classroom and talking with them! Their dreams and issues going on in their lives right now are so interesting to me and I love how they think! This year I have 7 boy and 3 girls. It is a perfect size class! Next year they are anticipating about 15/16 in my class......great! I know that is still not a lot compared to a public school, but I have not taught that many before! I cannot wait!

So, lately Luke and I have been working on school stuff, and trying to prepare for Haiti this summer. Lots to do! Hope to fill you in on more soon :)

1 comment:

Luke said...

Are you trying to play footsie's with me?