Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Playing Cards

Luke and I were playing cards the other night and realized that Riley does not like it when we shuffle the cards. She started barking and freaking out. It was really funny. Tonight we sat down to play a couple of hands. I began to shuffle and Riley started her usual barking, but this time jumped on the couch and saved me from those dangerous cards :) She is awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's doing an excellent job of saving your life. You definitely do not have to worry about intruders or anything that's really officially scary, I think she's got you covered.

Anonymous said...

oh!!!she's loves her momma!! becca that was the cutest! she hugged you...wrapped her two little paws around you and kissed your face! she is awesome!! keep those cards far away from my little riley!! post more videos of riley!!!
love michelle