Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was wonderful :) Luke made me breakfast in bed!! Then it was off to school.....oh yes school...with 13 wild, crazy, and excited children getting ready to party; how could I not be excited to get my day started?
I have the most thoughtful students! I recieved flowers, balloons, cards, and tons of candy. Also, lots of hugs!!! It was wonderful! After school Luke took me to Olive Garden :) We had a great dinner. I got to open my presents before dinner.....I got a hermit crab!!!!! and a gift certificate to payless :) I was so excited!! When we got home Luke opened his presents, and we also got some from mom and dad! We had a wonderful night, just us, (Luke did not open one book). It was great!
Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day and weekend. We have no school on Monday, so I have a three day weekend! Miss you all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke is so good to you! So is his mom and dad! I hope u had yummmy food at the olive garden!!! love michelle

Anonymous said...

I keep forgetting to check this at home! That was a great V-Day:-) Love hearing about you two and your days and celebrations! Love Mom