Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Vacation :)

OK well...this week is finally over! I have come to the conclusion that I REALLY LOVE my job, and would not trade it in for anything (maybe to be a full time mom). This week was a great week, but I could really feel the need to just sit back and relax. I am wicked excited about having this coming week to just chill. I have some things that I am planning to accomplish, but it will be nice to complete them on my time.
I found out this week that I am getting a new student! This will bring my class up to 13 students! I am happy about the edition and cannot wait to meet her. She will be joining our class the Monday after break.
Well that is it for now! Luke and I have been very busy today, moving our bedroom around (which looks amazing now! I probably have the strongest and most patient husband ever), and now we are going to go shopping for some groceries and for Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you and luke are doing good! We cann't wait to see you over christmas break! love (soon to be...hopefully) Auntie Michelle