Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"I am hitting on Mrs. Perkins"

Oh wow...this week...what can I say? Monday morning I was preparing for a new student (which always makes for a chaotic Monday morning) and then found out that one of my students broke her foot! So this week has been really crazy with trucking my students with the broken foot around, and also trying to help the new student.

Today we have recess and I could not bring my class outside due to the student who broke her foot, and the play ground being a good walk away. So we had inside recess. I was playing an intense game of battle ship; "F1...." said my student "HIT!!" I said, "wow.....(with a look of shock on his face) I got it? Isaac, guess what?!?!??!?! I am hitting on Mrs. Perkins" Hahahahahahaha I could not stop laughing. Students are too funny, and the things that come out of their mouths are just great!

So here I am now taking a moment to write this while my students are having their indoor recess.....~whew~ :) Everything is going well....lots of things are going on, but in a way nothing new....just busy, busy, busy. I think I may have a routine now.....maybe :) Well one of my students are crying because no one will play with her, so I must go and save the day....hope you are all doing well :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my you better tell mr. perkins he has some competition!!!:)love michelle

Anonymous said...

HaHa!! Oh my girl...Christmas stories coming...I can feel it! Love Mom