Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Good Day

I have been trying to get a handle on Grace's feeding schedule and I think we may have it down! I am enjoying her so much, and I think only another mother can understand the joy and love one has in their heart for their child. I just cannot put it into words. We had a great feeding and sleeping night last night, and started today off with a great nap :). Grace woke up with such energy that she was looking all around , making noises, and really enjoying some good daddy time. After her afternoon nap we had a great time playing on the floor, having tummy time, and reading lots of books. When we read books Grace looks right at the pictures like she is following along with me. It is precious! A couple times between yesterday and today I have been talking to her and it seems like she wants to smile. It is just a matter of time before she figures that out, and I cannot wait! Well, I kinda can, because that means she is growing up, and I want to just treasure every moment with her. What a blessing to have a child!






No comments: