Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

Boring...

This week we are doing Stanford Testing at school :P This is by far the most boring thing ever! In first grade just about everything is oral, except for a few things here and there. My students love getting things right and receiving lots of praise for it, so for them to do questions and not know if they are right,and not being able to ask questions is killing them. They raise their hands and look at me, and I have to shake my head and mouth that I am sorry. They are not very happy. They just don't understand the test. They are so cute, and so far doing a great job!

And that leaves me board out of my mind when they have a part that they need to do on their own. So I am blogging and finding some other things to occupy myself...........yup........still board :)

Last night Luke and I went to the Dallas Arboretum for a church picnic, and to check out the sights. It was LOTS of fun! I will have to post pictures later. Well almost time for the next part of the test. Talk to you soon :)

No comments: